Monday, June 2, 2014

A Podcast?

Yes this is an article on a book blog about a podcast, but I know you'll want to hear about it. I'm talking about the Read to Lead podcast hosted by Jeff Brown. Over the past two weeks I was painting a house and needed something to listen to and this was one of the first podcasts I found. Jeff Brown interviews authors and other leaders with an emphasis on being an intentional reader. Each episode Jeff asks the interviewee for a good book recommendation. I use the podcast as a way to beef up my own reading list, by learning from the best. It is by far my favorite podcast on iTunes and I'm sure you'll enjoy it as well. You can Check out his website at this link or subscribe directly on iTunes and be sure to tell us what you think of this podcast in the comments.

Lance Fillmore (Pseud)

No comments:

Post a Comment